When: Sunday November 15th 2009, 20:00-23:30
Where: The Castle pub, Regent Street, Cambridge CB2 3AR
Did you think that this monthly party couldn't get any better? Then check this out:
- Musicians on the night with some of their playing credits:
- Ray Sandoval from popular US based latin band Quetzal, playing the Cuban tres;
- Brant Tilds from Roberto Pla Orquesta and Eddie Palmeri playing Trumpet;
- Armando Rivas from Sexteto Café and Cheo Feliciano european tour on Congas;
- Davide Mantovani from Roberto Pla Orquesta and Cheo Feliciano european tour on Upright Bass.
The band will be playing typical Salsa Descargas along with original latin Jazz compositions. Featuring tunes like El Cuarto de Tula, Cocinando, Swing la Moderna...
- Two of your local DJ stars:
- DJ Shorty, known for her eclecticism and encyclopaedic knowledge of all salsa styles;
- DJ Sacha, known for his impeccable selection of killer Cuban tunes.
- And as always, Corona beers 2 for the price of one or 5 for the price of £10.-, plus a mouth-watering selection of Latino cocktails.
Free entry as usual, absolutely no charge at the door.
THE TEMPERATURE NEVER STOPS RISING!