Cambridge Cuban Salsa Club
FREE NEW YEAR'S EVE SALSA PARTY!!!
Yielding to popular demand (and you also have to thank Jason for giving me the last push), we are doing it again:
*** SALSA PARTY ***
AT LA TASCA, 14-16 Bridge St., CAMBRIDGE CB2 1UF
SATURDAY DECEMBER 31st (as it should be ), 18:30-02:00
Yesssss! Here is the deal:
- This is a free salsa party. Come in, come out, whenever you want. Bar open all night long until 2am. Salsa music and dancefloor open all night long. Beautiful venue with great Latin atmosphere. DJ Sacha on the decks, 'nuff said. Other DJs may be announced soon.
- Right, OK, you could just come for a free dance. HOWEVER: the New Year's Eve 2010 menu at La Tasca was good value and the food made everyone quite happy. THIS YEAR, THEY ARE GOING TOTALLY OVER THE TOP WITH A FANTASTIC 4-COURSE MEAL FOR £19.95 ONLY:
- Signature NYE platter for a starter (cold meats, Spanish cheese, smoked salmon trout, olives etc.)
- Selection of tapas for the 1st course (calamari, chorizo, patatas bravas, tortilla, melon&chilli sorbet)
- Paella Valenciana for the main course
- Churros with strawberries and chocolate&orange liqueur sauce for desert. (Waow.)
Plus 12 grapes for good luck and a glass of Cava at midnight!!! Yes, £19.95 only. All you have to do is call them on 01223 464 630 and book your table (£5 deposit required). As simple as that.
1) call your friends
2) book your table by calling 01223 464 630
and then on the night:
3) have a fantastic meal with your friends
4) shake your bottom to the sound of the best salsa music in town, and start 2012 with a phenomenal salsa bang.
SURE BEATS TV, DOESN'T IT?
(Dancing starting after dinner, likely around 10pm though we might do some line-ups in the meantime to circulate all that tasty food.)
"I am hoping to see you there to share the good times."
-*- DJ Sacha -*-